Drive Clean Test Kitchener
The Drive Clean test program improves air quality and protects people’s health.
- Click here to learn more about what Drive Clean Ontario is
- G Class Driver's License: Benefits and How to Get It
Emission technologies in vehicles, even newer ones, can deteriorate over time. Vehicle emissions are responsible for more than 18 per cent of smog-causing pollution created in Ontario, despite today’s cleaner vehicles and fuels. Contact us today to book your test.
or text at
New Changes To The Drive Clean Program
On April1, 2017, new changes came into effect for the Drive Clean Program. Here is a summary of those changes. Click Here for more information about these changes.
1. Your First Drive Clean Emissions Test May Be Free. Find Out If You Qualify.
2. You Don't Need Emission Testing Now When Selling a Light-Duty Vehicle.
3. Diagnostic and Monitor Setting Fees Are No Longer Counted Towards The Repair Cost Limit.
4. No More Consecutive Conditional Passes.
Drive Clean reduces smog-causing emissions by an annual average of 36 per cent. In 2010, the program kept about 35,000 tonnes of smog-causing pollutants out of our air.
Hansma Automotive is located in Kitchener and is able to perform efficient and accurate Drive Clean tests, in order to keep your vehicle on the road, and keep our environment clean.
"I have been using Hansma Automotive Service Inc. for over 5 years now and I find them to be professional in every respect. Their technicians quickly identify the issues and formulate a prioritized repair schedule. You can see that Peter has instilled his core values of honesty, Integrity and thoroughness in his team while also staying competitive. Keep up the good work"
Click here to read more testimonials