Liquid Glass Treatment
Note: Liquid Glass is no longer available in Canada. This article is purely for informational purposes and we are unable to provide any liquid glass services at Hansma Automotive.
Proudly serving Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and the surrounding area.
Liquid Glass Shield is an outstanding carbon-based compound, similar to that found in diamonds. Liquid Glass Shield will make a strong bond with the surface of your car, repelling rain, sleet and snow. It can be applied to all panels of the car, including custom paintwork, chrome trim and alloy wheels. In addition, Liquid Glass Shield can bond with your vehicle's windows, meaning that scraping ice on those freezing mornings will become much less of a chore.
Product and Two Step Process
Liquid Glass Ultimate Auto Polish is a clear, hard, and smooth polish that will create a mirror-like finish with minimal effort. It contains no wax, oil, grease, acrylic or Teflon.
The first step is the application of Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner. Liquid Glass Pre-Cleaner is used to clean all finishes, remove oxidation, wax, grease, road grime, surface scratches, and other mild imperfections from the surface of your vehicle. The second step is the application of Liquid Glass Ultimate Auto Polish, which leaves your vehicle with a clear, hard, mirror-like finish.
As mentioned, the key ingredient in Liquid Glass Ultimate Auto Polish is a carbon-based compound similar to that found in diamonds. This compound protects your vehicle against all manner of dangers it might face, including acid rain, tar, sap, rust, road salt, corrosion, dulling, bird droppings, bugs, and tree branch scratches.
The following are more benefits of the Liquid Glass Shield treatment:
- Requires less cleaning by reducing the build up of dirt on your car
- Your vehicle will clean with less effort when it is dirty
- Alloy wheels look great as Liquid Glass stops brake dust from sticking to, and damaging, the alloy
- Impress others with that, "just waxed look"
- Provides ongoing paint protection
- Bird droppings are easier to remove and won't eat into the paint
- Fewer light abrasions in the paintwork/laquer means your car looks newer
- Raindrops will literally run off your windscreen when driving
- Ice and snow are significantly easier to remove
Liquid Glass Application
The product can be applied in about 3 -4 hours on average, depending on whether you have a car or an SUV/Truck, and an application should last 12-14 months depending on road and weather conditions.